Hamza Ali Abbasi Leaving Showbiz for Islam, Reveals Journey from Atheism to Islam, hamza ali abbasi left showbiz, hamza ali abbasi Leaving showbiz, hamza ali abbasi announcement, hamza ali abbasi twitter, hamza ali abbasi news, hamza ali abbasi relationship, legend of maula jatt business, why maula jatt 2 is not showing, ,naimal khawar husband, hamza ali abbasi age,hamza ali abbasi wedding,hamza ali abbasi sister,hamza ali abbasi height,hamza ali abbasi religion,hamza ali abbasi wedding pics,hamza ali abbasi wife name,hamza ali abbasi brother,hamza ali abbasi biography,hamza ali abbasi beard

Who is Hamza Ali Abbasi?
Hamza Ali Abbasi is a famous Pakistani Drama and film actor. He started his career in acting in 2006. He is known for his acting in dramas Pyare Afzal, Mann Mayal and film Parwaz hai Junoon. He recently got married to Naimal Khawar Khan.

Announcement:
In October 2019, Hamza Ali Abbasi tweeted that he had a very important announcement which he was going to make at the end of October.
Not at the end of October, but on 14th of November he made his announcement
Here's the full video of Hamza Ali Abbasi Announcement:



(Here is the summary of what he said in his 23 mins video.)

Hamza Ali Abbasi talked about his journey from being an atheist, In short, he said:

"God has given me a lot of respect in life and I am grateful for this. When I was fourteen to fifteen, my mind started to ask questions. Who I am, whether death is the end of life or is it a new beginning. When I did not get satisfactory answers to these questions from the religious groups, I became an atheist. But then with the exploration of science, it became clear to me that this universe did not create itself. Someone who made it. Seeing all this I returned to religion and examined all religions. But I only saw God in Islam."

Then Hamza talked about the Judgement day:

"After the journey of 12 to 13 years, this fact was revealed to me, I came to the conclusion that this life is about to end. We all have to face a time that we call death, and then the Day of Judgment will come, where everyone will reckon with his actions. After all this, I thought "then how should I live", that I may be answerable to Allah in the day of judgment. If I keep acting, then after my death, one day or another, people will forget. I saw Every purpose of my life ending with death. I thought of doing these two things that might assure me that I can face Allah on the day of judgment:

1) Serving humanity
2) To talk about Allah and the judgment day for the rest of my life"

hamza ali abbasi left showbiz, hamza ali abbasi Leaving showbiz, hamza ali abbasi announcement, hamza ali abbasi twitter, hamza ali abbasi news, hamza ali abbasi relationship, legend of maula jatt business, why maula jatt 2 is not showing, ,naimal khawar husband, hamza ali abbasi age,hamza ali abbasi wedding,hamza ali abbasi sister,hamza ali abbasi height,hamza ali abbasi religion,hamza ali abbasi wedding pics,hamza ali abbasi wife name,hamza ali abbasi brother,hamza ali abbasi biography,hamza ali abbasi beard


Then he told the reason of leaving acting:

"I am not quitting acting because it is forbidden in Islam, which is not in my view. I am quitting acting so that people would not ask me questions about acting while I am working for deen. And in the second, I do not want to do anything that might be objectionable to Islam."

He also talked about Politics:

"Politics is our duty! What is politics, right and wrong is wrong. But I'm not going for electoral politics because one have to lie to defend his party"

Another Reason for leaving Acting:

"Now, I will share with you the experiences of my life when I was an atheist, and I will talk about some sensitive topics of Islam. I've been giving up acting for a while(not permanently) So that no one would think that I was doing all this for the sake of fame, and even so that no one would think that I was talking about religion on the one hand and acting on the other." 

His Hit Drama "Alif" and Upcoming Movie "Maula Jatt":
"The "Maula Jatt" was the last movie for me, Did the drama "Alif" because it had the message of God in it."

He said that he will continue making dramas and movies:
"Not for a while, but I will definitely start making films again, with no immoral activities in it. My next films will be on my Country and Religion."

In the end, He said:
"You all, Please Do not doubt me and my thoughts, you may see groups of people turn against me, calling me a Jewish agent or accusing me of doing all this under a scheme. My main purpose will be to speak only for the religion. The rest, my own life and the lives of those around me do not look like they know that after death they have to answer to God. Death is the greatest reality of life, fix yourself by keeping this reality in view. Unless we fix ourselves, our country will not prosper. Now I will talk about Islam and god on all platforms."
"So far this is what I've thought, let's see what happens next."

After Hamza Ali Abbasi's announcement, This is how his fans reacted:

Some Of the fans are very happy with his decision:
I think there is an increase in his fan following after the announcement:
And Yes, Haters also reacted:
Here's the Summary of Hamza Ali Abbasi's 23 min video announcement in urdu:

 الله نے مجھے زندگی میں بہت عزت دی ہے اور اس پر میں اس کا شکر گزآر ہوں. جب میں چودہ سے پندرہ سال کا تھا تو میرے ذہن میں مختلف سوال آنا شروع ہو گہے. میں کون ہوں، کیا موت زندگی کا اختتام ہے یا یہ ایک نیا آغاز ہے . جب ان سوالوں کا مجھے مذہبی طبقات کے طرف سے کوئی مطمئن جواب نہیں ملا تو میں ملحد ہو گیا. لیکن پھر سائنس کی ریسرچ سے مجھ پر یہ بات واضہ ہو گئی کے یہ کائنات خود نہیں بنی،. اسکا بنانے والا کوئی تو ہے. یہ سب دیکھ کر میں مذہب کے طرف واپس لوٹا اور تمام مذہبوں کو جانچا. لیکن مجھے صرف اسلام میں خدا نظر آیا. 
١٣ سال کے عرصے کے بعد، میں اس نتیجے پر پوھنچا کے یہ زندگی ختم ہونے والی ہے. ہم سب کی زندگیوں میں ایک وقت آنے والا ہے جسے ہم موت کہتے ہیں اور اس کے بعد قیامت کا دن آنے والا ہے جہاں سب اپنے اعمال کا حساب دیں گے. 
اس سب کے بعد میں نے یہ سوچا کے کیسی  زندگی گزاروں، کہ آخرت کے دن الله کو جواب دہ ہو سکوں. اگر ایکٹنگ کرتا رہا تو مرنے کو بعد ایک نہ ایک دن  لوگ بھول جایں گے.  جتنے بھی مقصد میں نے سوچے وو مجھے موت کے ساتھ ختم ہوتے نظر اے. اس لئے میں نے ٢ کام کرنے کا فیصلہ کیا جن کو کر کے مجھے موت کے وقت اطمینان ہوگا
١) انسانیت کے خدمت 
٢) الله اور آخرت کی بات کر کے زندگی گزرنا 
 میں اداکاری اس لئے نہیں چھوڑ رہا کہ وہ اسلام میں حرام ہے. جوکہ میری نظر میں نہیں ہے. میں اداکاری اس لئے چھوڑ رہا ہوں تاکے اس دین کے کام کو کرتے ہوئے لوگ میرے سے ایکٹنگ کے بارے میں سوال نہ کریں. اور دوسرا میں کوئی ایسا کام نہیں کرنآ چاہ رہا جس پر ہو سکتا ہے اسلام کو اعتراض ہو. 
سیاست فرض ہے ہم پر! سیاست ہے کیا، سہی کو سہی اور غلط کو غلط کہنا. لیکن میں انتخابی سیاست کے طرف نہیں جا رہا کیوں کہ اسمیں صرف اپنی پارٹی کو ڈیفنڈ کرنے کے لئے جھوٹ بولنے پڑتے ہیں .
میں آپ سے اپنے پیچھے کی  زندگی جب میں ملحد ہو گیا تھا اس کے تجربات بانتوں گا اور دوسرا دین کے حساس موضووں پر بات کروں گا. 
میں کچھ عرصے کے لئے ایکٹنگ میڈیا کی حد تک چھوڑ رآہا ہوں. اس لئے تاکے کوئی یہ نہ سوچے کے یہ سب میں شوھرت کے لئے کر رہا ہوں، اور اس لئے بھی تا کہ کسی کے ذہن میں یہ خیال نہ آے کہ ایک طرف میں دین کا بات کر رہا ہوں اور دوسری طرف ایکٹنگ.
"مولا جٹ" میرے لئے آخری مووی تھی، ڈراما "الف" اس لئے کیا کیوں کے اس میں خدا کا پیغام تھا 
میں ایک لمبے عرصے تک نہیں پر ڈرامہ اور فلمیں دوبارہ ضرور بنانا شروع کروں گا، جن  میں کوئی غیر اخلاقی بات یا حرکت نہیں ہونگی. میری اگلی فلمیں اب ملک اور مذھب  پے ہوں گی.
آپ سب مجھ پر اور میرے خیالات پر شک مت کرنا، مختلف طبقے میرے خلاف ہو جاۓ گا جو مجھے یہود کا ایجنٹ کہے گے یا الزام لگایں گے کہ میں کسی سکیم کے تحت یہ سب کر رہا ہوں. میرا اصل مقصد صرف دین  کی اس  بات کرنا ہوگا جسے میرا دل تسلیم کرے گا. باقی، میری اپنی زندگی اور میرے ارد گرد کے لوگوں کے زندگی مجھے ایسی نظر نہیں آتی کے انھیں اس بات کا علم ہو کہ موت کے بعد انہو نے الله کو جواب دہ ہونا ہے . موت زندگی کی سب سے بڑی  حقیقت ہے، اس حقیقت کو سامنے رکھ کر اپنی اصلاح کریں . جب تک ہم اپنی اصلاح نہیں کریں گے ہمارے ملک میں خوشحالی نہیں آے  گی. اب میں تمام پلیٹفارم پر دین کے بات کروں گا. 
ابھی تک میں نے یہی  سوچا ہے، اب دیکھیں آگے کیا ہوتا ہے 

What are your thoughts on Hamza's Announcement, Don't Forget to tell us in the comments section.

Images Sources: Google Images